Hi, I'm Kirsty and as you will see from my homepage I have been working in fitness for over 15 years now (yikes!!)
Zumba has pretty much taken over my world these last 4 years and I love teaching the classes and shaking my butt!
It has certainly whipped my body back into shape after baby no 2, and 3!, and best of all it has not felt like hard work, why?
Zumba is fun....its the type of exercise you'll want to do everyday, and feel good about doing it!
Its different. You probably never thought you'd be exercising to this type of music.
Its effective - its an aerobic workout and its fun which will make you stick with the program and get results.
The goal is simple - I want you to work out, to loooove working out and get you looking and feeling great!
Please check out all the info below and refer to the Timetables page for class times and venues.
I look forward to welcoming you along.
Feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07815 740 306 if you want to ask any questions.
What is Zumba?
A Zumba class is a dance fitness class featuring Latin American and international music and dance moves these incorporate Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia and Reggaeton among others.
It's easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating!
There is no right or wrong and anyone can do it, age, fitness level, it doesn't matter - you make it your class, do it your way and most importantly, have fun!
Classes are welcoming and friendly.
What to bring and what to wear.....
- Bring some water with you! You will need it!
- A sweat towel could be a good idea
- wear comfortable clothes (any dance, aerobic gear it's fine)
- if you have a fringe or a long hair a head band could be good idea
- Best shoes to wear are dance fitness shoes (not necessarily dance sneakers which give little arch support), court shoes or "aerobic" shoes - wear shoes that do not have a lot of tread on the soles as this will allow for easier foot movement and therefore kinder to knees etc.
By all means try class before you go out investing in new trainers and feel free to ask me for further info on this subject.
Some Other Info!!
Classes are £4, PAYG - Wednesday am class operates a creche - please see timetable page for full info
Wednesday and Friday 10.30am classes - ideal for anyone wanting a slightly gentler workout without the impact. Kinder to backs, knees and hips.
OIR discount available in this class.